- 4 (or 5) spoons of olive oil
- crushed garlic
- 4 (or 5) spoons of pesto
- ½ lemon (juice)
- Get some prawns and split them down the middle using a fish knife.
- Once the prawns are split place them in a bowl and throw a few drops of olive oil and some crushed garlic over them.
- Next add some pesto which will add colour and flavour.
- Then squeeze lemon juice from half a lemon over the prawns and now they are ready to be cooked.
- The prawns should be cooked for about 2 minutes on the barbeque.
- Finally, when the prawns are cooked add some more pesto, olive oil and lemon juice for extra flavour.