- 12 ciabatta slices (toasted)
- 1 clove garlic (skinned and halved)
- 2 red peppers (roasted, de-seeded and sliced)
- 100 g artichoke hearts (sliced)
- a generous handful of basil leaves
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and pepper
- Rub the toasted ciabatta with garlic. Then drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the peppers and artichokes over the bruschetta. Tear the basil leaves and scatter over.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve immediately.