- 6 oz plain flour, odlums
- 4 oz butter, glenisk
- 3 tblsp honey, pat kavanagh beekeepers, airfields
- 4 small pieces of rhurbarb
- 2 punnets of raspberries
- 1 punnets of strawberries
- 1 pint blueberry juice, derryvilla blueberry farm
- 1 pint cream, glenilen
- Put the flour into a large bowl, cut the butter into small cubes add to the flour. Rub together until it begins to form a soft ball.
- Mix in a tablespoon of honey, then wrap in cling film and allow to rest in the fridge for 15 mins only.
- Begin to roll out shortbread on a lightly floured board. Then transfer onto a piece of parchment paper, put another piece on top of the shortbread and roll until paper thin. Cut out into circles and place on a lined baking tray in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and bake the shortbread for 15-20 mins until lightly golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Cut the rhubarb 1 inch long and place into a oven dish. Heat the blueberry juice, stir in 1 tablespoon of honey then pour over the rhubarb cover with tin foil and cook at 170°C for 30 mins until rhubarb is tender.
- Whip cream and remaining honey together until thick and fold in the raspberries.
- Put one shortbread biscuit in the middle of a plate. Put a spoon of raspberry cream ontop then put some rhubarb over the cream.
- Place another shortbread biscuit on top, add another spoon of raspberry cream then top with sliced strawberries.
- Finish with one more piece of shortbread and eat straight away!