- 500 ml water
- 150-170g raspberries
- 3 tsp artificial sweetener like splenda (heaped)
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- First boil the water in the saucepan.
- When water is boiling add 100g of raspberries and let them colour the water.
- Add artificial sweetener and boil for a few minutes.
- Using a sieve separate the raspberries from the remaining water.
- Add gelatin sachet slowly sprinkling over the hot raspberry water and stirring constantly. Make sure it dissolves fully and then pour in to moulds.
- Put 2-3 raspberries in each mould. You should get 5 individual moulds.
- Place in fridge overnight.