- 1.50 kg fresh spinach
- 400 ml double cream
- 120 g parmesan
- 2 eggs
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- Begin by heating the oven to 190°C. Remove all the stalks from the spinach and rince in cold running water.
- Beat the eggs together as for an omelette, then add the cream followed by the grated parmesan and the seasonings.
- Blanch all the spinach in boiling salted water for around a minute then drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Squeeze out the excess water and chop roughly on a chopping board. Incorporate into the egg and cream mix.
- Choose a medium size oven dish and pour the mixture into it: place directly into the oven for 30 minutes.
- When ready, serve immediately.