- for the lime dressing:
- 250 ml natural yoghurt
- 2 olive oil
- zest and juice of one lime
- black pepper
- combine all ingredients together and store in the fridge until required.
- cajun chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts (sliced in half)
- 1 rounded teaspoon of cajun powder
- 2 sunflower oil
- Place chicken in a large clean bowl.
- Sprinkle Cajun spice over the top.
- Add oil and mix thoroughly to ensure that all the chicken is fully coated with the spice mixture.
- Pan fry chicken breasts(which have been halved) for about 4 minutes on either side and transfer them to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes(depending on thickness) until they are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile lay the tortilla wraps on the work surface.
- Spread a spoon of the yoghurt dressing on the wrap.
- Put some mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and red onion on the wrap. Add some of the cooked chicken.
- Roll each wrap up very tightly (like a Swiss roll).
- Serve as required
Kevin's tip: When the tortilla wrap has been rolled tightly cut both ends off to even it up. Cut the remainder in half at an angle with a sharp knife. Place one half on the serving platter, and stand the other half beside it. You may need to use a cocktail stick garnished with a cherry tomato at the end to secure the wrap in place. Using a plastic bottle or a piping bag drizzle some of the yoghurt dressing across the plate, or top of the wrap, in a criss-cross pattern and sprinkle with a little paprika and serve.