- 225 g green lentils
- 6 tblsp soy sauce dressing
- 100 g lentil sprouts
- 1 small onion (100g/4oz, finely chopped)
- 2 celery sticks (sliced)
- 4 tomatoes (skinned, de-seeded and chopped)
- 1 tblsp parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 dessertspoon summer savory (finely chopped)
- Cover the lentils with boiling water and leave to soak for twenty minutes.
- Drain, place in a pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, add a little salt, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until softened.
- Drain well, put them in a bowl, pour over the dressing (leaving a little dressing in which to marinate the prepared vegetables) and mix well while they're still warm.
- Leave to cool.
- Add the prepared vegetables shortly before serving, and mix it all well by tossing.
- Sprinkle on the herbs at the end.