- 0.50 the basic pizza dough
- 2 tblsp tomato puree
- 100 g cooked chicken (chopped)
- 150 g tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 175 g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tblsp black olives
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes before rolling out on a floured board.
- Using a frying pan, cook the onion and crushed garlic for a couple of minutes, until soft.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the remaining topping ingredients; keeping back the mozzarella and olives.
- Spread the mixture over the pastry base, cover with the mozzarella and decorate with the olives.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F/Gas 6) for about 25 minutes.