- 4 scallops
- black pudding four slices
- 2 parsnips
- 2 knobs of butter
- Open the shells with a knife; they have no skin and no bone, cut off the mussel from the scallop. Leave the orange bit on the scallop.
- Cut four slices of black pudding. And put aside.
- Peel and chop parsnips and put into boiling water till they are soft. Add some nutmeg to the parsnips and some honey and a few knobs of butter and a small drop of cream and mix together.
- Fry the pudding on hot pan and after 30 seconds adds the scallops. For the dressing add some honey and lemon to a hot pan.
- Then add all together and enjoy.