- 900 gperch
- 25 gbutter
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tblsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon slices
- Preheat the grill to high and lay the fillets in the grill pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
- When the foam subsides, stir in the oregano, salt and pepper flakes, and remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the butter mixture over the fillets and place the pan under the heat.
- Grill the fillets for 5 minutes, then turn them over with a fish slice and give them another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from under the grill.
- Transfer the fish fillets to a warmed serving dish.
- Pour the cooking liquid over them, sprinkle over the chopped parsley and garnish with the lemon slices.