- 500 g pasta
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g minced chicken
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tblsp (heaped) tomato puree
- 200 ml white wine
- 150 ml chicken stock
- grated parmesan
- Stir-fry the onion and celery in the oil and butter over a medium heat for five minutes until soft. Add the garlic, chicken and seasoning and cook for another three minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, wine and stock and cook over a high heat until it has reached a sauce consistency.
- Pour over the cooked and well-drained pasta and garnish with grated parmesan cheese.