- 5 large portobello mushrooms
- 100 g light feta cheese
- 2 tblsp ready-made pesto
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- olive oil to spray
- Wash the mushrooms and dry in kitchen paper.
- Break the feta cheese with a fork.
- Add pesto sauce and 2 cloves of garlic squeezed in the feta cheese mixture and mix well.
- With the aid of a teaspoon fill the mushrooms with this mixture and place them on a tinfoil sheet (over a baking tray), which has been sprayed with olive oil. (The tinfoil sheet needs to be big enough to be able to be closed like a bag or an envelope.)
- Place in a hot oven at approx. 200°c for approx. 20 mins or until cooked.