Win a luxurious two night stay at Dublin's Gibson Hotel
This competition is now closed, the winner is Alison Joyce.
To celebrate the first series of Celebrity MasterChef Ireland coming to an end and the winner being crowned, we want to treat one lucky viewer to a fantastic hotel experience in one of Dublin's most exclusive hotels.
The Gibson Hotel is modern, yet comfortable, and striking, yet secure. A large and friendly hotel, located in Dublin's Docklands area opposite the popular O2 Arena, with the added benefit of a Luas stop located conveniently outside the door - linking the hotel effortlessly to the transport hubs of Busáras, Connolly Station and Heuston Station, as well as the shopping districts of O'Connell Street and Henry Street.
Great beds, 100MB complimentary WiFi, a gym, relaxation area, restaurant, bar and meeting space are all part of the deal when it comes to the Gibson.
As part of the prize enjoy a fabulous meal in Coda, the hotel's eatery, as you kick back and indulge a little after a long day of maybe sightseeing or shopping. The Gibson want you to enjoy their exciting range of food and drinks, including some of the freshest crab, succulent steaks, creamy pasta, Pad Thai, pork belly and the best breakfast in Dublin.
Irish craft Beers, spirits matched with the best mixers, whiskey served over ice balls, flights of wine and popcorn are all offered in an effort to tempt you to try something different.
The lucky winner of our competition will win a dazzling hotel break, worth over €300. Enjoy a two-night (bed and breakfast) stay in a deluxe double room, with dinner on an evening of the winner's choice in the hotel's Coda Eatery, plus a bottle of house wine.
Keep up to date with the hotel on Facebook and on Twitter, and visit their website for all the information that you need. Also, check out their Instagram account for exciting and exclusive pictures of the hotel and the events they host.
For your chance to get your hands on this prize, simply sign in to your RTÉ ID below and answer the question that appears
*General RTÉ Competition rules apply, a copy of which can be viewed here. This competition will end on August 25th 2013 at midday. Decision will be final. Winner will be contacted via the email address connected to their RTÉ ID. Winner must confirm acceptance of prize and voucher delivery details no later than 48 hours after contact is made, failure to do so will result in another winner being randomly drawn in place.
Gibson Hotel terms and conditions:
• Reservation can be made by calling the hotel’s Reservations Department on (01) 6815050 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating at the time of booking that you have a voucher.
• Please present the original voucher on arrival
• Please note that copies of this voucher will not be accepted
• This voucher is valid for use until the 31st December 2013, however it is subject to availability
• All additional charges must be settled in full prior to departure from the hotel
• This voucher cannot be resold and has a zero cash value
• This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, replaced in the event of loss, or its validity extended passed 31st December 2013.
Competition is closed