This drink tastes so tropical and exotic. Passion fruit and raspberry with a citrusy twist and a hint of ginger make this a zingy and moreish mocktail.
When the days are gloomy and the nights are cold, this bright and vibrant drink is great way to boost your mood and your health. Many of us feel like something a bit healthier after the excesses of the festive season.
This drink tastes as good as any fruity cocktail but with the added benefit of being packed with vitamins and minerals and of course alcohol free. It’s relatively simple to make and would make a great drink for a party or even a nice drink to start the day. It’s the perfect drink for the designated driver, as it’s full of flavour and really refreshing.
• Juice 1 clementine
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon of lime juice
• Dash of honey – enough to sweeten
• 4-6 raspberries
• Half a passion fruit
• Dash of Ginger ale
- Combine the clementine, lemon, and lime juice in a jug. Taste and add a dash of honey to sweeten.
- Break the raspberries into the juice and crush with a spoon. Spoon the passion fruit into the drink and stir well until all combined.
- Top up with a dash of ginger ale. Pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of clementine and a raspberry on the side.
For more drink and food ideas, log on to Stasty