Is there anything more delightful than Christmas dinner? No, of course not, but planning Christmas dinner is a close second. Here, we've rounded up some of our favourite festive recipes, so you can start stocking the shelves and nab that plump turkey ahead of time!
The beauty of Christmas cooking is that much of it can be made in advance, so take this as your cue to start prepping the sauces, the gravy and maybe a dessert or two - if you think your willpower is strong enough to resist them!
1. Darina Allen and Rory O'Connell's White Christmas Cake
2. Richard Corrigan's Perfect Roast Potatoes
3. Buttermilk Brined Roast Crown of Turkey
4. Christmas Chocolate Bundt Cake
5. Christmas Morning Sausage Rolls
6. Eunice Power's Mince Pies
7. The Happy Pear's Christmas Sweet Potato Pie
8. Plum and Star Anise-Glazed Ham
9. Kevin Dundon's Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo
10. Rachel Allen's Festive Fruity Steamed Pudding
11. Orange & Fennel Smoked Salmon Platter
12. Christmas Ice Cream Cake with Nougat and Sticky Plums