Get your kids excited about these Boo-nana Pops! Delicious and child friendly, they are the perfect healthy Halloween treat.
- 3 bananas
- About 2oz desiccated coconut
- 100ml natural yogurt
- 1 square of dark chocolate, melted
- 6 kebab skewers
- Slice each of the bananas in half and insert the kebab skewers into them like ice pops.
- Taking one at a time, cover the banana in yogurt.
- Then, roll the banana in desiccated coconut.
- Lay the banana flat on a baking tray and take a cocktail stick to draw on the ghost face, using the melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer until solid.
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie