Kids not eating enough greens? Tell them The Hulk will eat them if they don't eat more...er, no, we mean, tell the kids that The Hulk eats these Broccoli Bites!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 egg
- Large handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 200.
- Separate the broccoli into florets and either steam or boil until tender.
- Once the broccoli is cooked place it in your food processor and blitz until it has a rice like consistency.
- Add the broccoli to a large bowl, stir in the egg and the cheese along with the garlic powder.
- Once the mixture is combined, shape into small barrel like shapes.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and place the tots on it.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes a side until golden and crispy.
- 4 - 6 months Not suitable
- 6 months as a finger food
- Lunch box
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie