Kate Moss's festival favourites
Ticket and tent? Check. Setlist sussed? Check. But what about your festival wardrobe?
You can never predict torrential downpours or mud baths, but you can ensure you're equipped with cool festival fashion that works in any weather.
Today’s music festivals are more about clothes than the acts on stage, thanks to the 'Kate Moss effect' – because if there’s anyone who knows how to rock festival style it’s the 39 year-old supermodel. In a recent interview with Marie Claire magazine Kate revealed her top five festival must-haves. Listen up girls….
1. Distressed denim hot pant: "I’ll be wearing the normal little hot pants and wellingtons this festival season. But, if I can get away with a heel then I will."
2. Salt spray: "My festival look is always natural, never too much make up. For my hair I use a bit of salt spray to create that kind of tousled look, to bring the beach to the festival."
3. Multi-use cheek and lip stain: "I also carry a lip stain and eyeliner, you can always put a bit of the lip stain on the cheek and you are ready."
4. St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: "I always make sure that I have my St.Tropez tan booked in with Nichola Joss. To have a St.Tropez tan before you go is very handy, it covers a multitude of sins and it means that you have always got a healthy glow. Once I have had my tan I am good to go."
5. Iced water for a post-festival pick-me-up: "If I wake up in the morning and look tired and puffy, I fill a sink with ice and cucumber and submerge my face. It instantly tightens everything making you feel and look instantly awake."