Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Billie Eilish were all in attendance for the iHeartRadio Music Awards in Los Angeles last night. Click through the gallery above to see the looks.
Highlight of the night?
We spotted our very own Christian Tierney walking the red carpet - and looking especially sharp, may we add.
The 22-year-old was nominated for 'Favourite Tour Photographer' for his work with Niall Horan. The socially voted category saw him run against Helene Pambrun (Harry Styles), Andy DeLuca (5SOS), Josiah Van Dien (Shawn Mendes), Pixie Levinson (Dua Lipa), Rahul B (Camila Cabello), Ravie B (Beyoncé) and Zack Caspary (Why Don't We).
In the end, Christian lost out to Helene Pambrun but we were only delighted to see the Dublin man's work being celebrated stateside.
Who stole the show?
T Swift took home the award for 'Tour of the Year' for her record-breaking Reputation Stadium Tour, which you can now watch from the comfort of your couch on Netflix. During her acceptance speech, the singer noted that critics had predicted her shows would fail due to low ticket sales.
"I’ve learned a lot. And one of the things that I’ve learned is life is really unpredictable and people can make forecasts, and they can make predictions, but those predictions and forecasts may not come true if there’s an unforeseeable factor involved. And that unforeseeable factor, in this case, was my fans," she said.
The 29-year-old gave fans a look at her outfit before arriving at the event, posting a snap to Instagram with the caption: "Bout to walk out on the @iheartradio carpet, thought I’d show you first."
Taylor wore a glittery Rosa Bloom playsuit with a pair of beautiful butterfly shoes from Sophia Webster. She completed the look by adding some pink highlights in her blonde locks.
You can see the full list of winners from last night's iHeartRadio Awards below:
- Tour of the Year: Taylor Swift, Reputation Stadium Tour
- Artist of the Decade: Garth Brooks
- iHeartRadio Innovator Award: Alicia Keys
- Fangirls Award: Halsey
- Most Thumbed-Up Artist of the Year: Imagine Dragons
- Song of the Year: The Middle, Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
- Male Artist of the Year: Drake
- Best Duo/Group of the Year: 5 Seconds of Summer
- Best Collaboration: Finesse (Remix), Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
- Best New Pop Artist: Marshmello
- Female Artist of the Year: Ariana Grande
- Pop Album of the Year: Ariana Grande, Thank U, Next
- BebeAlternative Rock Song of the Year: High Hopes, Panic! At The Disco
- Best New Rock/Alternative Rock Artist: lovelytheband
- Alternative Rock Artist of the Year: Imagine Dragons
- Rock Song of the Year: Safari Song, Greta Van Fleet
- Rock Artist of the Year: Three Days Grace
- Country Song of the Year: Meant To Be, Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line
- Country Artist of the Year: Luke Combs
- Best New Country Artist: Jordan Davis
- Dance Song of the Year: The Middle, Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
- Dance Artist of the Year: Marshmello
- Best New Hip-Hop Artist: BlocBoy JB
- R&B Song of the Year: Boo'd Up, Ella Mai
- R&B Artist of the Year: Ella Mai
- Best New R&B Artist: Ella Mai
- Hip-Hop Song of the Year: "God's Plan," Drake
- Hip-Hop Artist of the Year: Cardi B
- Latin Song of the Year: X, Nicky Jam and J Balvin
- Latin Artist of the Year: Bad Bunny
- Latin Album of the Year: Vibras, J Balvin
- Best New Latin Artist: Manuel Turizo
- Regional Mexican Song of the Year: Mitad Y Mitad, Calibre 50
- Regional Mexican Artist of the Year: Calibre 50