A Coronation Street cast member has tested positive for Coronavirus causing production to be rescheduled on the popular Weatherfield-based soap.
A spokesperson for the soap confirmed that the actor is self-isolating at home and that as precaution anyone who has been working with the individual has been notified.
She said: "Although we do not believe anyone has been within two metres of the individual, as a precaution, the production team who were working with the individual have been notified.
"In keeping with health and safety guidance, we have also undertaken an intensive clean of touchpoints in the cohort area where the individual was working and areas of the building they visited.
"We believe the situation has been contained and filming continued on Monday."
Coronation Street resumed filming in June after initially being halted in March.
Some older stars are yet to return to filming.
She said: "We did a sort of fight scene last week and I'm trying to get between two men who are two metres apart, and I'm in the middle going 'pack it in, pack it in'.
"It's challenging, we are having to be resourceful, it's a war, a war against a virus and we're having to throw everything we've got (at it)."