'Star Wars' duo Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen were named the couple with the least amount of on-screen chemistry in a poll by movie fans.
Their performance as a couple in 'Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones' was top of a poll which also featured Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom and Kate Beckinsale and Ben Affleck.
In second place were Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez in 'Gigli', which was made when they were a real life couple.
Another former couple, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, also made the list with 'Eyes Wide Shut'.
Affleck appears twice in the poll, also being featured with Kate Beckinsale in 'Pearl Harbor'.
Least Convincing Screen Partnerships
1. Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen in 'Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones'
2. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez in 'Gigli'
3. Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom in 'Pirates of the Caribbean' trilogy
4. Madonna and Adriano Giannini 'in Swept Away'
5. Catherine Zeta Jones and Sean Connery in 'Entrapment'
6. Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell in 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'
7. Ben Affleck and Kate Beckinsale in 'Pearl Harbor'
8. Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in 'Eyes Wide Shut'
8= Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal in 'Brokeback Mountain'
10. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in 'Titanic'
Source: Pearl and Dean