Arun's Spiced Sweet Potato & Rigatoni: Today
- Turn your oven to 180˚C, gas mark 4
- Rub the discs with spice and oil, roast in the oven until only just cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Turn your oven up to 200 ˚C, gas mark 7
- In a large bowl, whisk the ricotta, crème fraiche, then add grated cheese, salt and pepper, stir through then add the cooked pasta, gently combine to coat well.
- Add the sprouts, decant into a large shallow roasting tray, poke the sweet potato discs into the pasta in even rows so half of each is submerged, half exposed
- 5. Pop into your oven to warm through for about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove and attractively scatter over the topping ingredients and we’re ready.
- Take the roasting tray to the table along with the relish and some warm plates. Yum!