Man injured after electric shock at Limerick city store
A man has been taken to hospital in Limerick after being electrocuted at a store in Limerick city centre.
It is understood the man was working as a contractor in an Eason store on O'Connell street in Limerick and he was injured when he came in contact with an electrical cable.
The emergency services were called and the man was brought to hospital.
ESB networks were also called and made the supply safe. The store remains closed.
An investigation is under way.