Fulvio's Grilled Prawns with Mango & Papaya
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- For the salad, arrange the diced mango, papaya slices, cherry tomatoes and cucumber ribbons on a large serving platter.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top and spoon over some of the dressing.
- To prepare the prawns, place the coriander leaves, garlic, lemon, sesame oil and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the prawns and leave for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a pan or chargrill pan on a medium to high heat. Using tongs transfer the prawns onto the chargrill pan and grill for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the marinade to the pan and arrange the prawns on the salad and spoon over a little more salad dressing.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
View this article on rte.ie