Programme 1: Marseilles
- Lamb shanks, with honey, chickpeas and Rás el Hanout spices
- Pissaladiere, French onion tart with olives and anchovies
- A lovely fresh fillet of sea bass with fennel and pastis
- Marcel Proust's plump little Madeleines
Programme 2: Camargue
- Fresh courgettes poached with garlic pulp and olives and a sprinkling of parmesan
- Theon, the Provencal version of ratatouille, with homemade pesto
- A delicious warm or chilled summer dessert, cats tongues with strawberry soup
Programme 3: Aix en Provence
- Grilled sardines with a confit of red onions.
- 'Tripe a la Marseillese' with all the trimmings.
- Soupe a la poisson, a delicious provencal fish soup.
Programme 4: St Remy de Provence
- White chocolate mille feuille with raspberries and ganache
- A delicious lavender and garlic flavoured leg of lamb
- Baked apricots with almond and white chocolate
- Olive cake with apricots - a real sweet treat
Programme 5: Solliers du Pont
- Fresh mackerel, served with a hybrid sauce verte pesto.
- Baked figs with honey and rosemary, accompanied by a delicious chutney.
- Grilled goats cheese with red onion and marmalade on a pastry base.