Sales Advisor - Dublin-08919
Primary Location: IRELAND-Republic of Ireland
Employee Status: Permanent
Closing Date: Ongoing
Over 10 million customers have already fallen in love with our products. Now we are set to offer an even better level of service, better products and better content. And you will be the one opening the door to all of it by having engaging conversations with our new and existing customers.
The role of a Sales Advisor is an important one within our business and it calls for people with excellent communication skills and a desire to put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Whether our customers are interested in finding out more about Sky and signing up to a package or looking to make savings by altering their existing Sky products and services, it's up to you to understand and identify what our customers ultimately want and provide them with the best package to match their needs and get them excited about all Sky has to offer.
There is loads of fun to be had and a great sense of team spirit. Of course, there will be targets to meet. But you can be certain your performance will be recognised with an excellent rewards package.
You'll need to be passionate about putting the customer first, believe in doing the right thing and make the right judgement on every call.
We are committed to growing and developing our people. You'll receive our 4 week award winning training programme to make sure you are ready for your new role; thereafter you'll receive continual coaching and support from your manager.
If you have any general enquiries or questions regarding your application please contact us at email@example.com.
We aim to be the No 1 company for Customer Service - come and join us.
The Application Process
1. So you can learn more about the role and the culture here at Sky, we would like you to take this quiz. http://skycustomercentres.com/rjp/attraction/
2. Then you will need to apply online by clicking the below apply now button, so we can learn a little about you.
3. The online application will include a work styles questionnaire.
4. If we believe you have real potential, we will then invite you along to one of our assessment centres.
5. Our assessment centres consist of a 2 stage process and will include getting involved in some role plays, and a one-to-one interview.
Believe in better.
It's our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland's leading Entertainment Company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best