Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has been named the top grossing actor of the last year according to a Forbes report.
The publication warned that "grosses are not the same as earnings" and that it takes into account "how many dollar each star's movies brought in at the box office worldwide each year".
Johnson's hit films Fast & Furious 6, GI Joe: Retaliation, Pain & Gain and Empire State all added up to a gross box-office earning of $1.3 billion.
Robert Downey Jr came in behind Johnson with $1.2 billion with the late Paul Walker, Chris Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence also appearing in the top ten.
The top ten grossing actors in the Forbes report were as follows:
1. Dwayne Johnson - $1.3 billion
2. Robert Downey Jr - $1.2 billion
3. Steve Carell - $964 million
4. Vin Diesel - $887 million
5. Sandra Bullock - $862 million
6. Paul Walker - $789 million
7. Billy Crystal - $743 million
8. John Goodman - $743 million
9. Chris Hemsworth - $701 million
10. Jennifer Lawrence - $700 million