- Alan Quinlan and Brent Pope give their view on Ireland's dismantling of Wales
- Joe Schmidt tells Clare MacNamara that there is now pressure on Ireland too meet growing expectations
- Ireland 26-3 Wales: TV Reaction
- George, Shane and Conor salivate at the thought of Ireland's meeting with England at Twickenham
- Justin Treacy gets reaction from fans and players following Ireland's win over Wales
Ireland lock Dan Tuohy is likely to be out for the rest of the Six Nations championship after suffering an arm injury against Wales.
The Ulster forward replaced captain Paul O’Connell early in the second half but had to be substituted after just ten minutes, walking off clutching his right arm.
After the game coach Joe Schmidt said : Dan’s off to see a specialist, we’ll know more next week but we’d be pretty sure his forearm is fractured."
Ireland's next match is away to England in two weeks' time.