- Ireland's Sean O'Brien gives his reaction to the heartbreaking defeat to New Zealand.
- Ireland coach Joe Schmidt says they are bitterly disappointed following the loss to NZ
- Shane Horgan and Ronan O'Gara give their assessment of the loss to New Zealand.
- George, Brent and Conor give their assessment of New Zealand's last-gasp win over Ireland.
- The studio panel assess where Ireland stand following the November series.
- Paul O'Connell says that Ireland are aware of how good they are capable of being.
- Les Kiss joins Damien O'Meara to review the loss to New Zealand.
- A dejected and sleep-deprived Joe Schmidt reflects on Ireland's defeat to New Zealand on Morning Ireland.
- Shane, Hugo and Tony give their reaction to New Zealand's record breaking win over Ireland.
- Joe Schmidt tells Gary Moran that they cannot be accepting of narrow losses.
- Paul O'Connell tells Gary Moran that the win was a testimony to New Zealand's character.
- A gutted Rob Kearney says he was sure Ireland had the win with a minute to go.
Rory Best looks set for an extended spell on the sidelines after Ulster confirmed that he suffered a fractured forearm during Ireland's 24-22 defeat against New Zealand.
Best is due to see a specialist after he was forced to withdraw in the early stages of Sunday's game at the Aviva Stadium, just after touching down for Ireland's second try of the match,
The experienced hooker looks certain to miss Ulster's Heineken Cup double header with Treviso in December as well as Saturday's RaboDirect Pro12 trip to Zebre.
Ulster have further injury worries with the news that Iain Henderson suffered a hamstring injury in the province's victory over Edinburgh on Friday.
He will have an MRI scan this afternoon to determine the extent of the injury.