Paul Marshall and Ian Keatley will start as half-backs for Emerging Ireland in their winner-takes-all encounter with Romania on Sunday (5pm Irish time).
Marshall comes in for the injured Luke McGrath at scrum-half and Ian Keatley replaces his Munster rival JJ Hanrahan at out-half.
Stuart McCloskey replaces Brendan Macken in the centre and Eoin Griffin switches from inside centre to outside centre.
Andrew Conway replaces Michael Allen on the left wing with Craig Gilroy switching from full-back to right wing and Johne Murphy doing the reverse.
In the front row John Ryan is retained at loose-head and James Tracy comes in for Bryan Byrne with Michael Bent replacing Ricky Lutton. Dave Foley joins Billy Holland in the second row after Mick Kearney was ruled out through injury.
Captain Dominic Ryan returns to the match-day squad after being ruled out of the game against Uruguay due to illness and is joined in the back-row by Sean Dougall and Robin Copeland.
The game against hosts Romania will determine the winner of the 2014 IRB Nations Cup with both sides having recorded two victories to date.
15. Johne Murphy (Young Munster/Munster)
14. Craig Gilroy (Dungannon/Ulster)
13. Eoin Griffin (Galwegians/Connacht)
12. Stuart McCloskey (Dungannon/Ulster)
11. Andrew Conway (Blackrock College/Munster)
10. Ian Keatley (Young Munster/Munster)
9. Paul Marshall (Ballymena/Ulster)
1. John Ryan (Cork Constitution/Munster)
2. James Tracy (UCD/Leinster)
3. Michael Bent (Dublin University/Leinster)
4. Billy Holland (Cork Constitution/Munster)
5. Dave Foley (UL Bohemians/Munster)
6. Dominic Ryan (Lansdowne/Leinster) (Capt)
7. Sean Dougall (Dolphin/ Munster)
8. Robin Copeland (Cardiff Blues)
16. Brian Byrne (Clontarf/Leinster)
17. Ricky Lutton (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)
18. Paddy Bulter (Shannon/Munster)
19. Tommy O'Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster)
20. Michael Heaney (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)
21. JJ Hanrahan (UL Bohemians/Munster)
22. Brendan Macken (Blackrock College/Leinster)