- Munster's Dave Kilcoyne feels that playing their final group game on Sunday will give his side an advantage
- Munster coach Rob Penney says his players could not have given any more
- RTÉ's Michael Corcoran on the news that Munster's Ronan O'Gara has been cited for an alleged kick
- RTÉ's Michael Corcoran on the permutations facing Munster and Leinster going into the last round of Heineken Cup matches
- Leinster forwards coach Jono Gibbs gives an injury update on the team ahead of Saturday's game against Exeter
Munster out-half Ronan O’Gara has been cited for allegedly kicking Sean Cox during the win over Edinburgh on Sunday, the ERC have announced.
The ban for kicking an opponent starts at four weeks for a low-end offence and can incur a maximum 52-week ban at the higher end of the scale.
O’Gara, 35, will face a hearing in Dublin on Thursday.
Munster host Racing Metro on Sunday hoping to qualify for the last-eight of the Heineken Cup.