Clonmel's jumps card on Thursday has been cancelled due to a waterlogged track.

Officials at the Irish circuit were faced with a relatively straightforward call following an inspection at just before 10am.

Thirty-eight millimetres of rainfall within the last 36 hours put paid to any notion of racing going ahead.

The meeting has now been rescheduled for next Wednesday, 12 February. 

Meanwhile, Bangor must survive an 8.30am inspection on Thursday if Friday's meeting is to go ahead.

The ground is heavy after three millimetres of overnight rain, but further heavy showers have been forecast.
Up to 17mm of rain could fall within the next 48 hours.