- Henry Shefflin says winning his ninth All-Ireland medal is special
- Eoin Larkin accepts the Liam McCarthy Cup for Kilkenny
- Ger Loughnane, Tomás Mulcahy and Liam Sheedy give their reaction
- Kilkenny manager Brian Cody tells RTÉ's Clare MacNamara that it was an outstanding performance
- Darren Frehill gets the fans' reaction following Kilkenny's 11-point win over Galway
- Brian Cody reflects on his ninth All-Ireland win as manager, but is non-committal about his future
- Hurling analyst Michael Duignan believes the sending off of Cyril Donnellan was a pivotal moment
- Kilkenny's Walter Walsh gives his reaction to RTÉ's Pauric Lodge
- Kilkenny manager Brian Cody gives his reaction to RTÉ's Pauric Lodge and Anthony Daly assesses his achievement
- Galway selector Tom Helebert tells Brian Carthy that they have the highest regard for the Kilkenny hurlers
- Déaneann Seán Bán Breathnach tráchtaireacht ar ath-imirt Chluiche Ceannais Iomána na hÉireann 2012 ar RTÉ RnaG
- Tuairisc ó Antoine Ó Conghaile ar Cill Chainnigh 3-22 Gaillimh 3-11
- As the dust settles Joe Dooley and Tom Dempsey analyse where Kilkenny got the better of Galway
- Anthony Daly, Joe Dooley and Tom Dempsey give their reaction to Kilkenny's win over Galway
- Kilkenny's David Herity gives his reaction to RTÉ's Pauric Lodge
- Kilkenny's Brian Hogan gives his reaction to RTÉ's Pauric Lodge
- Kilkenny selector Martin Fogarty gives his reaction to RTÉ's Pauric Lodge
GALWAY SELECTOR TOM HELEBERT ON:
Canning’s shot: Joe’s shot of the butt of the post - another day that would go inside rather than outside.
Disallowed goal: The whistle was blown before the ball hit the net, we’ve no qualms. It was a free, it was given, it was decided upon, done.
Cyril Donnellan’s sending off: He got caught for a flick back as the play was developing, with [JJ Delaney]. Small margins turn a game upside down for you.
Where it was lost: In the middle third of the field Kilkenny were very pressing on us. They really closed down our time on the ball. That restricted what we were able to do with the possession we were able to get our hands on.
On Kilkenny: We train to be like them...they’re just great players.
"The whistle was blown before the ball hit the net, we’ve no qualms. It was a free, it was given, it was decided upon, done." - Tom Helebert