- Damien Lawlor analyses the weekend's AIB Club Championship action.
- Paul O'Neill reports on St Vincent's win over Summerhill in the Leinster club football semi-final.
- Pat McAuliffe reports on Na Piarsaigh's win over Sixmilebridge in the Munster club hurling final.
- Brian Carthy reports on Castlebar's win over St Brigid's in the Connacht club football final.
- Mike McCartney reports on Portlaoise's win over Moorefield in the Leinster club football semi-final.
- Na Piarsaigh manager Sean Stack had mixed emotions following the win over Sixmilebridge, his home club.
St Vincent’s are in the Leinster SFC final after beating Summerhill 1-14 to 1-10 at Parnell Park.
Tomás Quinn put in a man of the match performance scoring 1-8 (1-4 from play) to put Vincent’s on the brink of a first Leinster title since 2007.
Former Dublin forward Quinn scored a first-half goal as St Vincent's went in at the interval 1-07 to 0-06 ahead of the Meath side, after Summerhill had taken an early lead 0-04 to 0-01 through points from Brian Ennis (two frees), David Larkin and Conor Gillespie.
Three Quinn points in the second-half stretched Vincent's lead to seven points, 1-10 to 0-06, but Summerhill fought back with a goal from Paul Rispin and points from Sean Dalton, Adrian Kenny and Gillespie to leave just a point between the sides, 1-10 to 1-09.
However, Vincent’s stepped up a gear and pulled away with late scores from Quinn, Ruairi Trainor and Eamon Fennell.
Summerhill finished the game with 14 players after Stephen Husband was sent off in the dying seconds.
St Vincent’s will meet Portloaise in the final after the midlanders beat Kildare outfit Moorefield 1-9 to 0-08 at O’Moore Park.
Brian McCormack’s early second-half goal proved crucial for last year’s beaten Leinster finalists, his strike edging Portlaoise ahead 1-4 to 0-06.
Portlaoise kept their noses in front and had a two-point lead 1-7 to 0-8 with seven minutes left of the game before stretching the lead even further to book their place in the final on 8 December.
Leinster Club SFC semi-finals
St Vincent's 1-14 Summerhill 1-10
Portlaoise 1-9 Moorefield 0-08