Katie Taylor returns to the ring for the first time since her Olympic triumph when she takes on Poland’s Karolina Graczyk on Friday night.
The bout is part of the card for the Elite National Championships finals at the National Stadium.
Also on the bill is the much anticipated clash of Joe Ward and Ken Egan in the Light-heavyweight final.
Fourteen contests will be decided with 13 Irish Elite belts being distributed.
*Live coverage on RTÉ Two from 9.45pm Friday
Elite National Championships February 22nd National Stadium Dublin (7pm)
(1) 49kg: (Light-flyweight) – Hugh Myres (Ryston) v TJ Waite (Cairn Lodge)
(2) 57kg: (Featherweight) – Michaela Walsh (Holy Family) v Joanna Lambe (Carrickmacross)
(3) 52kg: (Flyweight) – Michael Conlan (St John Bosco) v Chris Phelan (Ryston)
(4) 64kg: (Light-welterweight) – Ross Hickey (Grangecon) v Ray Moylette (St Anne’s)
(5) 56kg: (Bantamweight) – Declan Geraghty (Crumlin) v Gary McKenna (Old School)
(6) 60kg: (Lightweight) – Sean McComb (Holy Trinity) v George Bates (St Mary’s)
(7) 75kg: (Middleweight) – Jason Quigley (Finn Valley) v Roy Sheahan (St Michael’s Athy)
(8) 91kg: (Heavyeweight) – Tommy McCarthy (Oliver Plunkett) v Jimmy Sweeney (Drimnagh)
(9) 81kg: (Light-heavyweight) – Joe Ward (Moate) v Ken Egan (Neilstown)
(10) Additional Bout – 60kg: (Lightweight) – Katie Taylor (Ireland) v Karolina Grazcyk (Poland)
(11) 69kg: (Welterweight) – Adam Nolan (Bray) v Willie McLaughlin (Illies GG)
(12) 54kg: (Bantamweight) – Michelle Lynch (Golden Gloves) v Dervla Duffy (Ryston)
(13) 64kg: (Light-welterweight) – Sarah Close (Holy Family) v Kelly Harrington (Corinthians)
(14) 91+kg: (Super-heavyweight) – Sean Turner (Drimnagh) v Niall Kennedy (Gorey)