- You can make a maze in a small space, you just need to make it tricky enough to be fun.
- Decide how many entrances and exits, twists and turns before you start building.
- Put in some dead ends, this makes the maze more confusing.
- Before you start building, you should mark out the maze with flour on the ground. This means you can see the whole shape before you start putting the sticks and dividers in.
- If you make the maze with material like bamboo sticks, it is easy to move the maze around and add new twists and turns.
- Decide what you will have in the centre of your maze. You could have a scarecrow, a treasure chest or even a chair.