- Cover a round tin (I used a porridge tin) in a sheet of red card much longer than the tin itself.
- Cut slits around either end of the red card. Bend the slits inwards slightly to create a curve and glue/tape in place.
- Cover the middle of the tin with a piece of yellow card.
- Cut out 5 blue circles from card and stick 2 circles either side of the submarine for windows and stick one circle to the front of the submarine.
- Draw out cut out the propeller blades from blue card. Stick a yellow circle of card to the middle of the propeller and stick it to the end of the submarine.
- Punch a hole with a pencil into the top of a paper cup and insert a straw. This is the periscope.
- Stick the cup to the top of the submarine.
- Decorate with stickers.
More? Try These
Watch – WooHOO Splash!
Play – Lily’s Memory Match-Up
Watch RTÉJr on:
- Sky: Channel 624
- SAORVIEW: Channel 624
- UPC: Channel 624
Listen to RTÉJr Radio on: