Links here - Tips down the bottom of the page
Below are some of our friends throughout the radio documentary world.
We're delighted to share them with you.....
but don't forget who led you there.....
Do call back to us when you can..............
If you wish to join our links page, contact us
You know the way know this links business works, you scrub our back and we'll scrub yours...
Around the radio documentary world in 29 links.....
1) The mother of all links - a portal where radio documentaries appear as they're published in their native country - links to all affliliated radio documentary websites - could you possibly need anything else? - Willem
2) National association of Irish independent radio producers -AIRPI
3) Community radio station in Lucan, Co. Dublin - Liffey Sound FM
4) Our Swedish colleagues - where their docs are translated into English so you can even watch a radio documentary - Swedish Docs
5) Community Radio stations in Ireland - Craol
6) A collection of radio documentaries from around the world - Audio Documentary
7) Our friend, Chris Brookes - all the way from Newfoundland - Battery Radio
8) Danes going at it - Dr P1 Feature
9) Even the Finn's are doing it for themselves - YLE Radio
10) For any of you Dutch speakers out there - Radio Docs from Holland
11) G'day - The best documentaries from Australia - Radio Eye
12) Any Norwegians out there? NRK documentaries
13) Up the Banner! Paula Carroll from the lovely Co. Clare - Rag and Bone
14) Sprechen Zie Deutsch? German Docs
15) Public Radio Exchange - an US exchange for public radio programming - PRX
16) Does exactly what it says on the tin - US based - Radio Diaries
17) 'We're Russian and we know we are.....' Russian portal
18) Everything you want to know about everything - Transom
19) Ooh la la, Le Français - Urti
20) Largest collective of independent radio producers across the U.S.A. - Hearing Voices
21) Grant scheme to support the production of new radio programmes in the areas of Irish culture, heritage, experience and adult literacy - BCI Sound and Vision
22) Irish Aid grant scheme aimed at covering development issues overseas - Simon Cumbers Media Challenge Fund
23) Where young (>35 yrs old) documentary makers can go to radio documentary 'school' - Master School
24) One big happy family - The International Features Community - IFC
25) Our buddies over in Chicago - Third Coast
26) Canadians at their best - Outfront
27) Austrian based site where they collect the best of online film documentaries and put them all in one place for you to watch - Documentary 24
28) A site run by a Vlatko who fell in love with film documentaries are created a website for fully watchable docs and info on them all - Watch Documentaries
29) Stimulating network and knowledge within the documentary sector - European Documentary Network
Tips were supposed to be here, but they're actually here