[an error occurred while processing this directive]
A charming Rhubarb, Lemongrass, and Clove Fool
This is a yummy and simple dessert to make!
- 450g fresh pink rhubarb cut into chunks
- 225g sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 300mls cream whipped
Back to Recipes
- Put the rhubarb, Sugar, Cloves, Lemongrass and water into a stainless steel saucepan.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer gently until the rhubarb is mushy.
- Allow to get very cold, or put it into the freezer to chill for 10/15 minutes.
- Whip the cream then fold in the cold rhubarb mixture.
- Pour into nice wine or martini glasses to serve
- Top with a leaf of sweet geranium or lemon balm
- If liked serve shortbread biscuits on the side or sprinkle with chopped