Bewley's Christmas Competition: Put Your Feet Up This Christmas!
Do you love Christmas dinner with the family, but hate the thought of all that scrubbing, peeling, stuffing ... not to mention all the piles of washing up afterwards! Ever wished that the magic fairy would just come and take away all the stress and hassle of making Christmas lunch, letting you concentrate on just relaxing and enjoying the meal? Well, this Christmas, let Mooney and Bewley's Hotels make your Christmas wish come true! We have the most fabulous competition for one lucky family - and all we want you to do is to tell us why you deserve to be our special winning family!
Not only will our winning family win their Christmas dinner at the stunning Bewley's hotel in Ballsbridge, their prize will also include three nights' accommodation for all the family (two adults and up to three children) on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St. Stephen's Day, breakfast on the three mornings, a 3-course dinner on Christmas Eve and St. Stephens's Day, a €100 One4All shopping voucher for each family member, and tickets to one of several great family activities (choosing one of the following: Leopardstown Races, Funderland, Iskate at the RDS, tickets for A Family Christmas Show).
The full 3-Night Christmas Break Itinerary is as follows:
- Welcome reception in The Lounge with mulled wine and mince pies. Served between 3pm-6pm
- 3 course dinner in The Brasserie
- Retire to Tom’s Bar or enjoy midnight mass at any of the local churches
- Time for bed… snuggle up under the luxurious Egyptian cotton duvets
- Leisurely buffet breakfast in The Brasserie followed by Santa’s big arrival with a gift for all of our little
- Cinema room available for children showing a selection of the best Christmas children movies
- Mulled wine reception before lunch
- Christmas Day Dinner - Join the festive atmosphere in The Brasserie and soak up
the scents of Christmas cooking. A half bottle of wine per guest is also included
- After lunch snuggle up on the big arm chairs in The Brasserie or take a stroll in Herbert Park
- Informal buffet supper served in The Brasserie for those feeling a bit peckish!
St Stephen’s Day...
- Traditional breakfast or brunch served in The Brasserie between 8-12pm
- Take a stroll in to Dublin City Centre and catch the first day of the sales... Shop ‘till you drop!
- 3 course meal served in The Brasserie from 7pm
- Relax in The Lounge or take a trip to Dublin’s City Centre for some late night cheer
- Full Irish breakfast in The Brasserie
- Late check-out available upon request
- Depart from the hotel with fond memories of a delightful Christmas
What you need to do:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us (Mooney, RTÉ Radio Centre, Donnybrook, Dublin 4), and tell us why you - or someone you love - deserves to have the Christmas you deserve, but with none of the stress associated with it - why do you deserve a little extra TLC and pampering this Christmas? You'll have to hurry though, as entries must be received by 6pm on Friday, December 7th. Don't forget your contact details!! If you would like more details about this offer, and all the other great deals that Bewley's have this Christmas, visit www.bewleyshotels.com/ballsbridge/christmas.