WIN A LUXURY CRUISE TO THE CARIBBEAN ON BOARD
FREEDOM OF THE SEAS
Scroll down for details on how to win.
The winner is Peggie Gallagher of Sligo. Congratulations Peggie!!
Get your copy of the RTÉ Guide on Wednesday 24th May for more details.
Mooney Goes Wild and the RTÉ Guide have teamed up with Royal Caribbean International to offer you and a friend the chance to win the holiday of a lifetime: a fabulous Caribbean cruise for nine nights of luxury, discovery and adventure on board the largest cruise ship in the world! The lucky winners will get to experience the perfect mix of white sands, blue seas and swaying green palms that make the Caribbean the ultimate cruising destination.
Your own private Ocean View stateroom
Return flights to the USA
Overnight hotel stay in Miami, Florida
All meals on board ( excludes speciality dining )
Stateroom attendant and room service 24 hours a day
On board activities that could include anything from rock climbing to ice skating
Evening entertainment on board
Use of the fitness centre and spa (a cost is incurred for spa treatments )
All applicable taxes
All transfers where applicable
Royal Caribbean International's latest and most innovative cruise ship, Freedom of the Seas, takes ship design to the edge and beyond, offering a top-deck aqua environment unparalleled in the cruising world, including an interactive family water park, cantilevered whirlpools and a Flowrider - the first time ever, an onboard surf park. Freedom of the Seas will also feature the largest rock climbing wall at sea, a 14-person Presidential Suite and the largest shopping, dining and entertainment boulevard in the Royal Caribbean fleet, to name but a few of the amazing innovations onboard the world's largest cruise ship.
The Caribbean offers some of the most amazing scenery in the world and your itinerary will include Cozumel, Mexico; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Royal Caribbean International's private destination, Labadee, Hispaniola. The lucky winning couple will jet off to Miami, Florida, where they will spend a night in a hotel before being transferred to Freedom of the Seas the following day. Their accommodation will be in one of the fabulous Ocean View staterooms. With so much to fill both your days and nights, at sea you can never run out of things to do!
Your prize will include:
HOW YOU CAN WIN!!
Simply answer the following question.
WHICH IS BIGGER - THE TWO-SPOT OR THE SEVEN SPOT LADYBIRD?
Phone 1517500551 or text GUIDE 1 followed by your answer and name to 57000 from the Republic of Ireland or 0904 251 0801 from UK/Northern Ireland.
You can also send your entry on a postcard to:
RTÉ Guide Competition (Caribbean Cruise),
PO Box 3421
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date for receipt of entries is Midnight, Saturday 10 June, 2006.
2. Prizes are non-transferable and participants must be at least 21 years of age.
3. The cruise prize is applicable to a 9-night Caribbean fly/cruise on Freedom of the Seas and is subject to space and availability.
4. The cruise prize is for two people sharing an Ocean View stateroom.
5. Prize excludes personal expenses such as travel insurance, shore excursions, laundry, on board tips and drinks etc.
6. No proof of purchase required.
7. No cash alternative.
8. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line A/S holds an Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) issued by the Civil Aviation Authority. This means you will be repatriated if already on holiday in the unlikely event that your confirmed holiday cannot be provided due to the company's insolvency.
9. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to change the published itinerary at any time.
10. Prize to be taken by December 16, 2006. (excludes July and August sailings)
11. Employees, their families and suppliers of Royal Caribbean International are not eligible for entry.
12. Full terms and conditions are available from: The Promoter, Royal Caribbean International, RCI House, Addlestone Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2UE