1Kg sweet potatoes
1 celeriac (apr. 800-1000g) cut in small cubes
200g onions, chopped
1500ml vegetable stock
1 Lemongrass stalk, sliced
2tbsp grated Ginger
1 tbsp yellow curry paste
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Put oil in pan
2. Add chopped onion, ginger and yellow curry paste and fry for a minute,
adding some stock to keep moist
3. Add the vegetables, the remaining stock and the lemon grass
4. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Remove lemon grass pieces
6. Blend the soup until smooth
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.