700g Carrots, diced
400g Courgettes, diced
100g Spring onions, chopped
1 Litre vegetable stock
1tbsp Olive oil
1. Put oil in a large pot on a medium heat.
2. Add onions and carrots and fry for 2 minutes
3. Add the courgettes and the stock.
4. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend with a hand blender or food processor.
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.