Food & Recipes
Tricolour carrot soup
- 15ml olive oil
- 300g onion diced
- 150g turkey rashers, chopped
- 350g carrots, chopped
- 300g cauliflower florets
- 300g courgettes, chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 1.5 Litres of boiling water
- Black pepper
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan, add turkey rashers and fry gently.
- Add the onions and fry until soft.
- Add the cauliflower, carrots and courgettes, which you may grate for quicker cooking.
- Add the stock.
- Cover and simmer for around 30-45minutes until vegetables are soft.
- When cooked liquidise with a hand blender.
- And serve