Food & Recipes
Mixed Vegetable Soup
- 1Kg cauliflower florets
- 350g butternut squash, diced
- 100g leeks, sliced
- 100g celery, chopped
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2L vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- In a large pot bring the stock to the boil.
- Place all the vegetables and the bay leaves into the pot and stir
- Add the tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaves and blend the soup in a food processor or with a hand blender.
- And serve.