Serves 4 - (Each serving contains approx 450-500 Kcal)
400g frozen fruits de mer
150g onion sliced
200g carrots cut julienne
350g cabbage cut thinly
1x 400g Can of plum tomatoes
200g ready cooked rice noodles
200ml chicken stock
1tbsp Ginger grated
2 Garlic cloves crushed
3-4 Kaffir Lime leaves
2-3 slices dried Galangal
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Tom yum paste
1tbsp olive oil
1. Pour 1 tbsp oil into a hot wok. Add sliced onions, cabbage
and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes
2. Add all the spices, and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken stock and tomatoes . Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add frozen fruit de mer. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. When fruit de mer are cooked, add the ready cooked rice
noodles and warm through for 1 minute.
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.