Serves 4 - (Each serving contains approx 450-500 Kcal)
450g frozen cod fillets
130g onion sliced
2x 400g can peeled plum tomatoes
1 can (395g) red kidney beans in chili
200 g Basmati Rice
1 tbsp vegetable bouillon
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp olive
1. Cook the basmati rice according to pack instructions.
2. In a large non-stick pan heat the oil. Add the onions and fry gently until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes, soy sauce, bouillon and crushed garlic. Simmer, stirring occasionally to break up the tomatoes.
4. Add chili kidney beans & stir.
5. Place the frozen cod in the sauce, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, turn the fish over and cook uncovered for 2 more minutes.
7. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until most of the water has evaporated.
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.