Lime and chili Baked salmon with roasted vegetables - Day 2
Serves 4 - (Each serving contains approx 450-500 Kcal)
4 (500-600g) salmon or trout fillets
500g courgettes, thinly siced
800g parsnips, thinly sliced
100ml balsamic vinegar
60ml soy sauce
Juice of 1 lime or lemon
1 medium hot red chili sliced
1. Spray oil on a large oven dish and place the sliced vegetables on it.
2. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Place in 200șC oven for 20-30mins.
3. Mix together the sliced chili, oregano, juice of lime and honey.
4. Place the salmon fillets skin side down on a large oiled sheet of tinfoil lining a baking tray.
5. Pour the lime and chili mixture over the fish and close the foil to make a parcel.
6. Halfway through cooking turn the vegetables on their tray in the oven.
7. Place the salmon in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the veg are nicely roasted.
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.