Serves 4 - (Each serving contains approx 450-500 Kcal)
400g chicken fillets, cubed
1 medium onion, sliced
100g button mushrooms, sliced
200g broccoli, in florets
1 red & 1 green pepper, sliced
2 carrots, diced
300ml warm chicken stock mixed with 300mls warm low fat milk
1 tsp mustard seeds, crushed
1 tsp turmeric
2 Bay leaves
1 sheet pre-rolled puff pastry
1. Put large non-stick pan on stove and spray with light oil
2. Fry chopped onion and mushrooms for few minutes. Start
adding milk/chicken stock mix to your pot when vegetables start
sticking. Add the chicken, the vegetables the herbs and spices
3. Cover and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are cooked.
4. Sieve the flour into the pot and stir to thicken the sauce. If the
sauce is too thick add extra milk.
5. Remove bay leaves and then pour the filling into a pie dish.
6. Unroll your pastry sheet and fit it carefully over the pie dish.
7. Press the pastry around the rim of the dish and make holes in
the centre with a knife to allow the steam to escape.
8. Place in oven at 200șC. Cook for 15mins or until pastry turns
9. And serve
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.