Serves 4 - (Each serving contains approx 450-500 Kcal)
4 large Irish pork sausages, whole
2 large irish pork sausages, chopped
800g baby potatoes, halved
2 leeks, thinly chopped
2 cooking apples, chopped
4 carrots, chopped
300mls chicken stock
3-4 bay leaves
2 ml paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a heavy pan on your stove top. Add the sausages and fry until brown.
2. Add the carrots, paprika, bay leaves, and stock. Stir.
3. In a large casserole dish place the baby potatoes.
4. Pour in your meat and sauce from the pan. Next add the leeks and top off with the apples.
5. Place in oven for 200 degree Celsius for 40mins. (stirring occasionally.)
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.